How to make an informed pick for Martinsville:
The best method for making an informed fantasy pick for Martinsville is to study drivers average finishes. I know it doesn’t sound glamorous, but that’s what really counts this week. This is a drivers track where the man behind the wheel in the difference maker.
Starting position is important at Martinsville but don’t get to hyped up about it. The overall importance of qualifying at Martinsville can be debunked. The best drivers win at Martinsville, not the best starting position.
- Denny Hamlin – In the last eight Martinsville races Hamlin has four wins and an average finish of 3.5.
- Jimmie Johnson – In twenty races at Martinsville Jimmie Johnson has six wins and has only finished outside the top eleven once.
- Kevin Harvick – Harvick is the defending champion of the spring race at Martinsville. Last fall he finished 4th.
- Kyle Busch – In the last five races at Martinsville he’s finished 4th or better three times.
- Jeff Gordon – In 38 races at Martinsville Jeff Gordon has seven wins and thirty one top tens.
Check out the full spectrum of ifantasyrace.com Martinsville previews
FantasyRacingCheatSheet.com average finish in the last 4 Martinsville races
- Denny Hamlin
- Jimmie Johnson
- Jeff Gordon
- Kyle Busch
- Kevin Harvick
- Jeff Burton
- Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- Ryan Newman
- Clint Bowyer
- Joey Logano
Martinsville Chassis Info –> RobertsNASCARNotes.blogspot.com
VegasInsider.com Odds To Win
- Jimmie Johnson 9/2
- Kyle Busch 5/1
- Tony Stewart 6/1
- Kevin Harvick 6/1
- Denny Hamlin 7/1
- Jeff Gordon 7/1
A Few Martinsville Goody’s Fast Relief 500 Fantasy NASCAR Previews You Should Check Out