Skip to content

Ryan Rantz

President, founder and visionary of "ifantasyrace.com, the way you fantasy race". Follow me on Twitterand LIKE my Facebook page.

7 Comments

1. harleyguy
    March 8, 2015 @ 3:27 am

Who do you like here 34, 10,51, 38, 13. Thanks

2. josh ringer
    March 8, 2015 @ 10:03 am

Gmorning Ryan.. Glad to be back on the site, I see you have done a major amount of work. Love it….So I am thinking after reading everything I am gonna go Leaning 48(9) over the 88(8)….B 5(9),78(8) over the 19(8),27(9)…And I guess 41(8) over the 18(8)….2 questions…Would you go with the 88 and save the 48, and the 41 just seems really slow. Like 4 MPH off the pace…He worth the spot? Had every intention on that spot going to the 18.. Sorry for the long post.. Thanks

• Ryan Rantz
      March 8, 2015 @ 12:08 pm

Hi Josh,

This would probably be a good week to save the 48 from an allocation perspective if you want to and use the #48. I don’t think there far off.

I think it’s too bad both the 41 and 18 are bad this week. Simply from an allocation perspective I think using the 41 might be the play because Kurt Busch will be back. Either way though their both probably drivers who’ll finish in the 20’s.

– Ryan

3. Geno
    March 8, 2015 @ 1:14 pm

Ryan, we use an eliminator style where you can use a driver only once all year. is vegas a good bet to use a big name…or should i stay mid level and use a david ragan/truex jr here? My other thought prerace is Brian Scott. In our game you need to use the “bargain bin” guys strategically. his 33 qualified ok and practiced about the same. if i were to get a top 23 or so from him id consider it a win. you think its a bold strategy? or should i go with one of the other 2….or a big dog like jimmie or brad?

• Ryan Rantz
      March 8, 2015 @ 1:23 pm

Personally I think this might be a good week to use Truex Jr. He has a fast car, he’s happy and he’s run well in every race this season. I think he’s a driver who you have to use while he’s hot because with him it obviously won’t go on forever.

With guys like Brian Scott who’s in a part time ride it’s almost a crapshot between 20th and 35th as to what you’ll get out of him.

Good luck.

4. Geno
    March 8, 2015 @ 1:50 pm

Yeah its a crap-shoot I cant take this week after using 2 lower end guys to start the year. Thanks for confirming what i was pretty much thinking. Especially with Ragan going to backup car and to back of field. Thanks! –Geno